Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Birthday!!!

What an awesome birthday I have had!! The 9th anniversary of my 29th birthday was sunny... happy... and productive! It began at home with my own kiddos giving me cute pictures and some awesome gifties!! Then I was lucky enough to share my day with one of my sweet firsties and we had a great time! I got flowers from parents, an awesome reed diffuser from my Grandma, and a CAKE from a student and her family who is very dear to me!! Sadly... 1/2 of the cake was eaten by our giant pig of a dog while we were at soccer practice but there was enough for us to enjoy! The reason I am posting this on my teaching blog is just to share how amazing this job is! I forget how much these little people look up to us and what our smiles mean to them! We get so busy with politics, paperwork, meetings, and standards that we forget the people it is all about!! SO it was an amazing birthday surrounded by little faces and little hearts!! woot woot for a teacher and her birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment