Monday, August 22, 2011

A teacher has to pray!!

So in my Blog Stalking last night I also came across this cute little prayer.  After a meeting today and some potentially gloomy political info, I thought this was fitting to post in these last summer prep days...  thanks to Team Carroll at The First Grade Parade for sharing!! Really a great way to keep your mind on what is important and ignore all the nonsense in our various political areas.... I just gotta have faith that it will all work out and until it does I will just keep on doing what I do!!! AND so should YOU!!


A Teacher’s Prayer
O Lord, Grant me your strength, so I will have COURAGE in every situation;
Grant me your love, so I will NEVER GIVE UP on anybody;
Grant me your wisdom, so I will SHOW others the path to success;
Grant me your mercy; so I will FORGIVE those who have hurt me;
Grant me your peace, so I will FIND THE BEST in everybody;
Grant me your hope, so I will NEVER GIVE UP;
Grant me your joy, so I will be THANKFUL for all my blessings;
And grant me your grace, so you will ALWAYS be at my side.  Amen.
~David Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment